The main ingredient in any move is the hiring of a reputable mover. This is the make-it or break-it phase of your commercial move process. Literally! Follow the tips below and achieve a successful office move.
- Secure a Portland commercial mover equipped with great skill and experience at handling all types of moves. You can research Portland movers via the web, yellow pages, and referrals from family and friends.
- Schedule an appointment for an estimator to survey your moving site.
- Provide a schematic of your office to each estimator for an accurate assessment of the moving process.
- After you’ve completed your appointments, take time to review written moving quotes with approving entity.
- After you’ve settled on your commercial mover of choice; book your move.
Remember it’s more than price, but also their industry record. Yes, moving companies have to make the grade as well.